CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lonely day

well its 7 Mins to my birthday.. and i'm all alone.. in my rented room.. i feel so empty.. no one to sit beside me and talk .. hoping when time comes some will say happy birthday to me with a smile one their face.. i never know i'm that lonely.. i mean i know i'm all alone and feel lonely sometimes.. but never felt like this.. for years i celebrate my birthday with my family.. last year with i started collage.. for the first time i celebrate with my friends and not my family.. but this year.. i'm alone... facing this Macbook.. wondering maybe someone will msn me when the time is 00:00.. well we just have to wait and see...


i told my Gendou Chat friends just now.. and they were all wishing me.. that made me happy.. but i'm still hoping for some one to wish me in person.. maybe i'm just to hard to satisfied.. but anyhow.. Thank You My Gendou Chat Friends.. it was really nice and kind all of u... 

well 2 mins to go.. what should i do.. i really don't know.. maybe write until the clock shows 00:00 then... and post this..well i might as well post now.. so it will arrive on 00:00

now.. its 00:00.. Happy Birthday to me... once again Thank You My Friends.. = )

1 comments:

OmiMako said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! hugzzzzz!!!