CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

I LOST MY WALLET

hei people.. sorry haven been updating my blog.. didn't online.. 


well thanks to my lovely friend reminded me about my blog so here i am.. writing this..

well its been a hard week for me.. now because of school work.. but its because this pass tuesday i lost my wallet.. my god.. my first time lost something soooo important.. 

how u ask? well i went to watch Don't Mess With The Zohan.. after the movie, i went to toilet.. then i just walk Comic Paradise.. a shop in Pyramid.. i select a few books to buy.. then i want to pay.. only then i realize that my wallet is gone.. ARRGH..i went back to the toilet to look for it.. don't have.. i walk to the cinema.. check on the whole bloody cinema.. also don't have.. i track back my trails that i walk after the cinema.. all don't have...i feel sooo stress..

But what to do.. so i went to the information counter to report.. although i know its useless.. but still hope that i can get back my IC and everything important.. i went to in comic store just to ask again.. and then i call back home.. informing my family that i lost my wallet.. and ask for the number to stop my bank ATM and Visa Debit Card.. Then i walk to the nearest police station to report.. since i don't have IC .. so can me mean that i'm like a criminal..*sigh* all the hassles..

so in the end i got no money at all.. lost 150 ringgit, IC, ATM card, Visa Debit card, Student ID Card.. and now i have no money at all.. need to borrow money from friends.. today i try to redo my ATM card.. but damn.. cannot cause need to have IC.. even the Police report paper also cannot.. *sigh* so 'Ma Fan'.. well i think i write enough for today.. i'll try to update more often.. hopefully.. but please friends.. do keep reading.. and comment pls.. so some how.. when i'm alone and down.. the comments will make me feel better.. cause i know i still have u guys.. =)

0 comments: